Student Employment

The Student Employment Authorization Form (SEAF) should be submitted after the student applicant has been interviewed and hired.  Both the department supervisor and student employee should fill out the form.

If this is a student's first job on-campus, he or she should bring this form in person to the Human Resources Department along with two forms of government-issued IDs.  In HR, new student employees can receive help from the HR Office Assistant in filling out the new hire packet.

The form can be found here.  Download to access the fillable PDF version of the form.

Non-Student Employment

The Non-Student Employment Authorization Form (NSEAF) should be submitted by the department only after the applicant has completed the recruitment process and received the offer letter from the HR Recruiter.

Download the fillable version of the NSEAF form.

Human Resources Office