- New Employee Resources
- Managerial/Leadership Resources
- Personal/Professional Development
- Onsite Learning
- Offsite Learning
- Additional Resources
New Employee Resources
Welcome to Moody Bible Institute!
All new employees are required to complete training within a month of their orientation date.
Refer to the New Employee Training Requirements for further guidance on these requirements and use the links below to access required training.
3. ANCRA Training
Call Human Resources at x4237 should you have questions regarding the above training requirements.
1. Doctrinal Statement
- Please use this link or locate under 'Forms' on the myMoody homepage.
- Main Contact: Mary Oliva
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 312 329 4112
2. Safety Training Website: https://moody-il.safecolleges.com/
- You will be enrolled in 2 required online courses, Workplace Injury Prevention and Office Ergonomics.
- Please note: A training reminder email will come from The Moody Bible Institute of Chicago, but through our provider, SafeColleges.com with instructions for accessing the training. If you do not receive this email within a week of your hire date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your username will be your email address. A password is not required.
- Please log in and complete the training during your first 30 days. You will continue to receive reminder emails until both courses are completed.
- Main contact: Stacey Craelius of Public Safety
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 312 329 4405
3. Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- Please use this link to access training.
- Main contact: Joe Straw of ITS
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 312 329 4395
4. Moody Title IX Policy Training
- You will be set-up to complete this training and will receive an e-mail instructing you on how to complete this requirement.
5. Intercultural Development Iventory (IDI)
- Main Contact: Lud Anderson of Human Resources
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 312 329 4482